Saturday, October 22, 2011

Is it Spring Yet?


(February 2011) The snow has melted and the sun is higher in the sky! There is light at the end of the tunnel and I believe we have almost made it through another Ohio winter. Time to refresh the wardrobe with some bright new colors to celebrate! Turns out that RED is one of the colors that look good on all skin tones / hair colors, so if you’ve been afraid to be bright and bold, fear no more! You will look good!

Before I could finish up this post, the snow came again. Hopefully for just a short visit! We got about an inch of icy stuff. Other areas nearby got up to 6 inches! But I don’t care, I am ready for Spring! I hope you are too, but if not, call me and I will outfit you in some fabulous clothes that you can wear all summer too. Check out our catalog to see what else we have in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment