Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Celebrity or Not?


This has not been a good week to be someone famous, and I, for one, am content to be myself, just Linda, normal suburb-living wife and mother, driving the kids around in my minivan.
Yes, I envy Farrah Fawcett's beauty and especially her smile, but she had to put up with a lot of criticism throughout her life, which ended earlier this week due to cancer.
No, I never wanted to trade places with Ed McMahon, although he was a very lucky guy to have spent so much time with Johnny Carson. Johnny was a class act, which we no longer see on tv.
And I definitely am glad I'm not Michael Jackson, or LaToya or Janet, or any of the Jacksons! They may all be famous, good-looking, and rich, but I would never want to live in the bubble of celebrity.
He may not be a household name, but Billy Mays sold household products through his infomercials, and he also passed away this week.

As I said, I'm happy and content leading a quiet and normal life. And in my quiet and normal life, I like to wear comfortable clothes. No glittery gloves, no fancy duds, and certainly no tight red bathing suit! I am blessed to feel good and look good in the many offerings of Jockey Person to Person TM. The clothes are both classy and classic; they won't go out of style in one season. The exercise clothes make you look great as you're working out, which then makes you look better in the casual clothes when you're lean and fit.

Look through our catalog and select your favorites. You won't become famous, but you will look better and feel better, so your own life will be transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment