Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Cleaning


Spring Cleaning Time! Yes, I started my Spring cleaning today. Spent all day cleaning the laundry room. Yuck!! I even cleaned the floor under the washer and dryer - now that wasn't easy! But now I have one clean room in my house already, so now I can relax, think about Spring, and plan my new wardrobe!

Jockey has some bright new Spring colors - such as Vivacious Violet and Berry Bloom Pink - for our old favorite items such as the Hoodie Zip Jacket. And another old favorite, the Long-Sleeve Tee, goes great with everything now that it's in Lightly Lavender.

But the best part of Spring is wearing capri pants and skorts, and Jockey P2P has those in several styles, in great colors like Berry Bloom Pink, Believe Blue and even a soft Water's Edge Green.

To see these fantastic Spring colors and items, just click here or type www.myjockeyp2p.com/lindamustric into your browser and get ready for some fun and easy Spring shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment